- Where is Syros headquartered?
The Company's headquarters are located at 620 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Cambridge, MA, 02139. The main office number is 617-744-1340.
- On what stock exchange are Syros's shares traded, what is the ticker symbol, and when did the Company go public?
Syros stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker SYRS. The initial public offering was on June 30, 2016.
- Who were the managing underwriters for the IPO?
The underwriters were Cowen & Company, Piper Jaffray, JMP Securities and Wedbush PacGrow.
- What is Syros' CUSIP number?
The CUSIP number for the Company's common stock is 87184Q 107.
- Does Syros have a direct purchase stock plan?
Syros does not currently have a direct purchase stock plan. The Company's common stock can be purchased by contacting a securities broker of your choice.
- Does Syros have a dividend reinvestment program?
Syros does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program, and does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on its common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Syros's transfer agent?
Syros' transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
- When does Syros's fiscal year end?
The Company's fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Who are Syros's independent auditors?
Ernst & Young LLP
200 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Where can I find Syros's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
You can reach our Investor Relations team by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary IR Contact